Move to Cambodia for employment

I have 4 year work experience in telecom field now I am planning to go Cambodia and try to find employment in same field as I am looking have lot of scope of telecom field in Cambodia but right now I have no any offer later or invitation later from any Cambodia employer, so I want to know that can I get “ordinary” visas (E class) if yes then what should be required document for it. and can I get on arrival.

If you guys have any suggestions for work in telecom that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hello.

If you want to stay longer than one month and search for a job you need to get a Ordinary [E] visa on arrival, costs $35. You need to supply a photo and your passport needs to be valid for 6 months after expiry date of the visa

After you have entered, go to a reliable agent and apply for an extension of stay [EOS]. In your case you should apply for a EG [general] EOS for 6 months, it is the extension for people searching for a job or to start their own business. No documents needed but always one or two photos.

If after 6 months [plus the one month of the E visa] you did not find a job, you have to leave the country, but can come back.

Hope this helps.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

thanks for share me your valuable information

You're most welcome  :thanks:

Joe

Hi

I want to know one more thing can I go Cambodia without returning ticket, will any issue during VISa on arrival or during boarding time

ANAND PRATAP SINGH wrote:

Hi

I want to know one more thing can I go Cambodia without returning ticket, will any issue during VISa on arrival or during boarding time

That is totally depending on the airline. Some airlines want you to have a return or onward flight ticket, because they have to bring you back in case you are rejected. Some airlines have a waiver form that you sign and that avoids the airline's responsibility. So check the airline.

If they don't use the waiver alternative, book yourself a cheap flight from Phnom Penh to Bangkok  [example] during the first thirty days of your stay, use it or throw it away.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Joe