Is SAR 2000-3000 enough to live in Dammam?

There is a job vacancy as a teacher assistant in an international school for SAR 2000-3000. Fully furnished accommodation and transportation are provided by the employer. Is that enough to survive in Damman? What about SAR 3500-5500 as a teacher in the same school? I'm a single female so I only have to feed myself

Well if your company is paying your iqama and insurance and providing you with accomodation and transportation and you are gonna feed yourself only then it is sufficient ,you will be saving 1500 SAR per month ,by the way is you salary 2000-3000 after the deduction of your transportation and accomodation or all expenses are incurred by the company, whats your plan in staying in saudi arabia, asking that because by the year 2020 the government is getting rid of all expats living in Saudi Arabia, you better do some reasearch before joining and will you be getting a job security?

As the previous poster said, this is bare minimum wage for you to be able to survive.  Be ready to make compromises on lifestyle.

And one correction, by 2020, the government has recommended to get rid of all expats working in the public/government sectors.  Private sector is not part of this but will have increased saudisation targets and renewal of iqamas will be made more difficult.

hi, that's horrible perks, even unskilled people make more $$ than that. you should think about it twice before committing.

It depends on your lifestyle, but if you ask me, that's pretty low, don't think you can save much every year