Internet, mobile phone and insurance

Im in the process of buying a house in Lucainena de los Torres and planning on moving in later this year. What I am looking for is names of providers: Internet and mobile phones, house health and car insurance company.  Any advise would be welcomed too !

jen

Car insurance can be obtained via any gestoría. You will need a NIE and if you need one of those then you may need the help of one of those to obtain one.
Health? what is your status in Spain, retired if so which country are you from?
Mobiles that you depends on what is available for you. Often there are packages on offer.
At the moment we are on Movistar fusion. Other mobile providers we have found have large gaps in coverage. Movistar is said not to have a great customer service record. But if they give us coverage then that is who we have to use.  :(

Thanks for your reply, I'm buying a house at the moment so my solicitor will sort the NIE.  I am an Irish citizen and will need to apply for residency, I'm a bit off retirement age so ill need full coverage to satisfy the residency requirement.  My estate agent mentioned Movistar .... ill look at their website over the weekend. 

Jennifer

Jennifer if you are coming to live in spain then you need to register on the EU citizens register.  When you do that if you do not already have an NIE you be assigned one with that registration

You will need the show you have an income of at least around 400. € pm. Or savings of at least around 6,000€.   You will also need 100% medical cover.  If you have those then the registration is straightforward.  Most people do not pay anyone to sort that

Thanks again John, I am aware of all of this, and have no problem sorting it myself.    Just trying to get a head with a little research into internet, phone and insurance companies.