Visit visa to Work permit

Hi I just recently came to Malaysia on visit Visa and about to leave but I got a reference through my friend and got an offere from a company. Now what can be the procedure ? Company can sponsor work permit when I am staying in Malaysia ? I don't think I can convert visa to permit staying here.

Second scenario&
I accepted the offer but another company called which I applied online is offering good package and position. Now I am in dilemma.

Can anyone help with the procedure whether the visit to work? And can't I reject the offer as the first company is already processing for work permit? Or should I just stop thinking about second one and move on.

Is it really possible for a company to apply for permit when you are staying in visit status?

What happens if I can't join after going to India if there are some issues.

You will need to contact an immigration Advocate (lawyer) on the Indian side. You'll have to come to India after having an appointment with such an Advocate to discuss exactly what is needed to process the visa application from YOUR country.  Even the USA doesn't have lawyers who can help an American understand what is needed from the Indian side so that you can complete the USA side of the visa application process.  We tried, and I ended up coming on my tourist visa while not being allowed to work for any Indian organization.  I hope you had better results than we get.