Close

Football

Hi,
      are there any football teams 5s or 11s  in Phnom Penh, having trouble getting answers. have just arrived in the last 2 weeks so would be good to find a team. Cheers.

Tom

Tom, why don't you try to have a little patience?

I gave you the link to the Facebook group re football for expats just two days ago, you posted a question there just 12 hours ago and now complaining you get no answers.

12 hours ago was last night 10 pm, not really a time someone would answer questions.

So give it a few days, relax and don't worry.  ;)

Cheers.

Joe

Hi Joe,
             Yes you are correct I am impatient, ( we all have flaws) just waiting on reply from Rapid Soccer Cup,so hope I can get back with good news soon. Your wisdom is always appreciated.

Tom

Tom Wallace :

Hi Joe,
             Yes you are correct I am impatient, ( we all have flaws) just waiting on reply from Rapid Soccer Cup,so hope I can get back with good news soon. Your wisdom is always appreciated.

Tom

I bet you sit in your room/house/hotel totally dressed up in football clothes, shoes on, ready to go any minute.... Love it, it's called enthusiasm  :top:

Cheers.

Joe

HaHa, nice one Joe.

Hi Joe, just to let you know I found a football team at Soccer Zone, had first training game on Monday, Knackered but loved it. Thanks for the advice.

Tom Wallace :

Hi Joe, just to let you know I found a football team at Soccer Zone, had first training game on Monday, Knackered but loved it. Thanks for the advice.

Hey Tom, very happy for you.

Cheers.

Joe