Requesting noc

Hi sir
Presently  i am working in oman my residant card about to expairy after 2 months and  without any  notice  and  final settlement 2 days back my management asked me to  leave u r job and go back to home,
And i asked noc for my mangement to go for anthor  job but they are refused ,
i will get any benifit  if i go to manpower,  please tell me sir how i can proceed

Hi Chandrakanthkammari,

How long you have been employed would determine if you are eligible for any end-of-service benefits or not.

From what you have said, I can surmise that you must have worked for 22-months minimum

Any time, after your confirmation of services (which is usually 3-months), your employer is required by the labour law to give you a 1-month notice period. In your case, it has not been given. That itself is reason enough for the employer to be fined.

Your employer may or may not grant you a NOC. As an employee, you have no say in that matter.

You can lodge a complaint against your employer with both the Ministry of Manpower, as well as with the Indian Embassy on the grounds that you have not been given the minimum required notice period. The verdict will be in your favour since the employer has not followed the labour laws.

P.S. Chandrakanthkammari, I see that you have copied and pasted the very same post of yours in at least five other places.

Please refrain from doing so, as duplicating the same will not result in multiplication of the responses.

Thank u sir  for u r reply,
Since 22 months i have been working (in 2 months my resident card will expair),
I never had any benifits
1. No week offs
2. No paid leaves
3. No OT
4. No annual leaves
5. No increments,
How am i to claim my end service benifits and can u please tell me the benifits i can claim for..?
Thanking you , awaiting u r reply.....

1. No week offs
2. No paid leaves
3. No OT
4. No annual leaves
5. No increments,

Whenever I come to see these sort of posts, I'm utterly speechless.

Hi Chandrakanthkammari,

You are not entitled to any end of service benefits as you have not completed the minimum required period of employment.

It is quite evident from your post that your employer has taken you for a ride. And your employer is not entirely to be blamed.

You are equally to be blamed for letting your employer walk all over you, without stopping him and telling him what he is doing is completely against the country's labour laws.

Now to get a fair hearing from the authorities, report your incidents in detail to the Indian Embassy officials. They will guide you on the way forward.

Hi sir,
Thank u for the reply.. will proceed as u said ..