Suggestion before accepting the offer for Denmark

I am from India,
Presently working with Leighton Group, in Abu Dhabi, UAE. (Experience-11 years)
Presently my salary is 22500 Aed (Rs. 405k INR) per month, Non Taxable.

In consideration of few issues, i am looking for a change.
Recently i receive an offer from one company in Denmark from a consultant.
in consideration of below details,
kindly suggest is it a preferable package for a family (Total of 3 People)

1. Your appointment will be on contract basis of 3 years.
2. The Company  will pay you a starting salary at the rate of DKK 39000 (INR 4,18,000) per month.
3. This is a full-time position requiring approximately 40 hours per week.
4. In addition, you will be eligible to be considered for an incentive bonus for each fiscal year of the Company.
5. The offers a comprehensive employee benefits like Meal, Furnished Accommodation, Cab Facilities, Full Medical Coverage and Emergency and Sick leave as per Law.
6. Your appointment will be effective form the date of joining.

Your suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards,
KIRTI KAUSHAL,

No it is not enough if you have a family

I would say that it is even an exceedingly high pay as there are many fine fringes. I would call it an offer beyond measures.

Do remember that fringes are also taxable.

How high the pay will be in the end, will of course depend on your bonus.

Especially the offer of a furnished housing is valuable.

39,000 kroner is absolutely a decent pay for most people. You can even rise a family for that amount, but as always it depends on your need, where you settle etc. When the talk is about expats, I always expect them to be paid more as there is a reason why a company chooses to hire them.

Just go ahead.

/Nellie

Dear Nellie,

Thanks for your kind reply,
I appreciate it.

Fyi,
As per the last communication with the Hiring Consultant,

They mail me that-
The company has provide you salary package of 39000 (INR 4,18,000) per month and it's your, in hand salary after all tax deduction.
In addition company provide you benefits& facility like-Meal, Furnished Accommodation, Cab Facilities, Full Medical Coverage and Emergency and Sick leave as per Law of Denmark,
Company can increase your salary after completion of  one month in considering your performance & productivity.

As per your work, company will provide you family dependent visa.

With that they are asking me to deposit 1850 DKK for starting procedure w.r.t Document verification & all....following with an skype interview once all Docs Verified.

They conveyed it will take overall 2.5 TO 3 Months for getting my visa.

Kindly Suggest,

Regards,
KIRTI KAUSHAL,

This is scam:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=344984

Sorry, it avoided my attention that the pay was net.
A Danish company will never be able to guarantee you a net pay as your income depends on your other income here and there, if you have a spouse or not. Simply, because it's impossible to do so.

I can add that I was very surprised by the art of fringes. Not normal at all, even for expats to be offered furnished accommodation, car or medical coverage, but of course, never say never. In fact, I have never heard about it before.

No, this is a real scam. Just another way to get money out of you and others.
https://visumservice.dk/service-fees

Sorry,

/Nellie

Dear Nellie,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply,
I got it, I appreciate for your precious time & Suggestions.

Regards,
KIRTI KAUSHAL,

There might be something on this site which isn't scam:
https://www.jobindex.dk/?lang=en