Looking for friends in France

Hi, my name is Ling and I live in Vancouver Canada. I traveled to Paris 3 months and fell love with this amazing city. Now I am thinking to move to France in two years. I understand fluent French is a must.

Here I am looking for friends from France to help me better understand France and improve my Frenchas well. I can help you with English or Chinese.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Fellow Canuck here. I have lived in France for almost 2 years and my french is a disaster at best. I am in the South and the people here for the most part are great with helping you so don't let that stop you from moving here. It is wonderful and I love it. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Tanja

hey i love a good chinese food so perhaps i can learn both hahahahha  i have been in france 6 years but i havnt been so pushy to get fluent in the language until now..... so im moving to a city where theres  more opportunities and can meet new people, at the moment i am about an hour from Paris but it is sooo differnt to paris LOL.... I cant wait to move lol.... keep in touch and I will answer anything you like! xx

Thank you so much for encouraging me.
Merci

Great! Keep in touch.
Merci boucoup

Where about a are you moving?

Paris. I guess

Hello friend, I'm in Paris for 5 years since studying University. Looking forward a chance to meet you, guys.