Looking for a non denominational Christian community in Dalian

Hi. I'm Singi and I have just moved to Dalian for work. I am looking for other Christians/expats to connect with. Unfortunately I have work on Sundays so I cannot make it to traditional Sunday church services. The information that I've been finding online isn't helpful as the information is really out of date and I cannot get in touch with any international fellowships to ask for more information. (Been searching every day and the online results remain unhelpful). As I cannot do Sundays I'm just looking for a bible study group or something during weekdays. Preferably with expats and in English - if possible.
I live around the DLSP area so most of the google-able churches are a bit far (near Zhongshan). Either way, it is hard to get any useful information about those as well. I was wondering if there were any group gatherings that aren't that far away? I'm new so I'm not too confident with travelling by myself far distances at the moment.
Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi! I know you posted this a few months ago, but I will be moving to Dalian soon and am also looking for a bible study to participate in. We're you able to find a community there?