Looking for Room/Apartment in KL

Hi, I'm Karina. I'm going to move at KL on next month (june 2018). I will have a training in pavillion and the work will be in Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Kindly to advise me where is the best location near there to live. Also, if you have any suggestion for rent room/apartment 😄

Thank You

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please note that if you are looking for accommodation or proposing one, you have to drop an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section of the website.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Thank you. Didn't know that. Apologies.

Hi Karina,

U nk cari apartment dlm kl city or to your near place to work? Kena specific sebab pavillion dlm bandar kl dan sunway jauh sikit dari kl iaitu dalam subang jaya district. Let me know. Whatapps me for detail. *** Bro Wan

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security

@Ridwan.

For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the open forum. Also this is an English speaking forum.

you can contact me for more details

Qrien wrote:

Hi, I'm Karina. I'm going to move at KL on next month (june 2018). I will have a training in pavillion and the work will be in Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Kindly to advise me where is the best location near there to live. Also, if you have any suggestion for rent room/apartment 😄

Thank You

Few locations you can consider, Icon City PJ, Sunway Geo, USJ Da Men, Empire Subang and a few more. Also, depends what is the size of the apartment you looking at, how many rooms you need and what is your rental budget etc.
If you need more details, message me :)

Or look for recommeded places if you want to flatshare on www.ibilik.my or www.mudah.my

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct