Blue card application from current job seeking visa

Hello,

I'm currently living in Germany with a 6 months of job seeking visa (Residence Act 18). My visa is about to expire, last 9 days.

The thing is, there is a last minute job opportunity which I'm going to have a 3rd stage interview next Monday with the company. If everything goes well, they will make a contract next Wednesday, which is 2 days before my job seeking visa expires.

I'm completely clueless about next stage for eu blue carf and if i can even have it in 2 days. As far as knew before coming to germany, only a job contract would be enough if i already have a job seeking visa. But when i check required documents on immigration office website, they require many kinds of extra documents, such as a legal address proof via a landlord.. or proof of no threat to society.. or proof of health condition.. etc..

Do i need all those? Or my current documents from my job seeker visa makes those unnecessary? I already have health insurance and a letter of obligation from a person.. Also about my obligation letter; my legal address is in Hannover via that sponsorship document, but my job is going to be in Berlin..

I'm very frustrated, if somebody who had experience or have knowledge can guide me I'll be happy.

Since you have very little time left, go IMMEDIATELY and report to your nearest Ausländeramt, describe the situation there and ask what they recommend and if there is any way to do this without leaving Germany.
If they see a way, follow their advice exactly.
If not, leave Germany (and the EU) and apply for the bue card or work permit from aboad. Do NOT overstay!

Indeed. If you have a job contract (sure your employer will give you time to apply and secure a blue card, rest of the paperwork, etc) the other documentation is something you can arrange. As Beppi suggested rightly, do not ever overstay. If you dont have any way of applying blue card from Germany, do it from your home country.