Material status

i am currently in Saudi Arabia i want renew my passport with change material status.wich documents i need and what is process please guide me

Thnks

i am from pakistan

The status first needs to change in your CNIC/NICOP.  You need to go to the Embassy for that or try the online renewal of NICOP at Nadra and choose modification  - if both of you are in Saudi.   

I can't advise what documents you need as you haven't given details of where you got married and whether your spouse is here with you in Saudi or not.  But basically, what is needed in all cases is a marriage certificate which is provided by the local council on NADRA paper if you got married in Pakistan or by respective country authorities if you are abroad.

After NICOP change, the passport can be changed.  Nothing will change in the husband's passport; the only change will be in the wife's passport where her father's name will be replaced with her husband's name - unless she also decides to change her last name.

Thanks for guidance

Brother tell me as well my situation is same.our marriage is registered with NADRA and I have NADRA marriage certificate attested by MOFA Pakistan and saudi embassy and my wife's id card and passport is also with my name.what should I do now bcz I am about to apply for my wife's visa and people told me that you don't need to change your id card or passport bcz your wife already had id card and passport with your name and both are registered in NADRA record as husband wife.
Your reply will be appreciated.

Please read carefully.  Your question is already answered.

Yes I checked it now.Thanks once again.