Help with purchase of classic car for export

Hi
I would like to purchase an Toyota land cruiser FJ40 and export to Europe. I know paperwork can be quite tricky with purchase of second hand cars.  I also need to have this correct for export.

I have asked agents in Bali about this but most dont do it. The one who does it has very poor reviews online so am very reluctant to use that one.

If anyone has useful experience in purchase and shipping etc then am happy to pay a fee for useful help.

Charlie

You could possibly look at European companies who ship worldwide to see if they do it reverse
What country and what fuel does it take?
Some European countries and more to follow have stopped / will stop diesel imports, I think you'll struggle with the fj40 with the emissions regardless if petrol or diesel, you'll also have the VAT to pay at the other end, the country you ship to (this could be different now) decides the value not you
Good luck

Hi Charlie,
I think that having the experience is international shipping service company in Bali. You should consult with them about the document and send prices as well as the requirement to send a car abroad.

Good luck

Hi Charlie, if in destination country you have emission problem, may be you can check whether gaz is available there, if yes, you can convert the car to use gaz before shipping. the equipment and converter also available.