Working visa expired

hello.iam working in one company for 10 yrs.now..Unfortunately when my employer renew my visa they told me to undergo premployment medical and there is finding that I am a hepa B carrier..I was shock and dont know what to do..For 10 yrs I worked so hard and just a simple blood test all my dreams were gone.I supposed to have a 1 month vacation this friday until June 10 but I was surprise that I cannot come back anymore because my visa cancelled already..Please advice me on what to do and how long will the visa cancellation be gone because I want to try for another job here in Bahrain

I am sorry to have to tell you this, but you cannot work in Bahrain anymore, since you have now been diagnosed with Hep B. You will not be granted a visa.  This is permanent unless they change the law sometime in the future.

sir but is it possible that if i take vaccination and present to the medical center the findings will erase and can issue another visa for me???

sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, but unfortunately i believe it will not work that way. You may have to completely recover from it and then do the tests, once its confirmed that your fit then you can ask the employer to apply for the visa.

nvergara wrote:

sir but is it possible that if i take vaccination and present to the medical center the findings will erase and can issue another visa for me???

Listen, I am not trying to be brutal but you need to be aware of reality.

Hepatitis B is preventable IF you are vaccinated.  The vaccine PREVENTS infection.

Once you contract Hepatitis B, the vaccine is useless.  There is nothing left to prevent if you follow the logic.

Hepatitis B is an incurable disease.  You can be treated and have no symptoms or health concerns but it will ALWAYS remain in your blood and ALWAYS show on a blood test.

You will NEVER get the visa if your tests results show Hepatitis B in your blood.  Unless of course, they change the law as I mentioned.  So right now, the situation is, unfortunately, permanent.