Exit for newborn baby

Hi Everyone,

My wife is expected to deliver a child very soon, I have few questions, and would really appreciate if you all can help.

1. Can I travel back to my home country on re-entry without making iqama of my newborn child?
2. Else can I send my wife and newborn child on exit back to my home country without making iqama of my newborn?
3. And if I am sending my newborn back without making iqama, will there be any fees I need to pay at the airport or just take ticket and travel?
3. And finally, if I cannot travel without getting iqama issued for my newborn, what is the time limit to make iqama of a newborn child, like how long can a newborn stay in KSA without iqama?

Thank you all.

Hi.. I'm in similar situation. Kindly share your experiences in sending newborn on exit without iqama. Thanks

Hi.. I'm in similar situation. Kindly share your experiences in sending newborn on exit without iqama. Thanks

In your situation, I would suggest you to visit your embassy and endorse your new born baby. Once endorse the baby will become citizen of your country. Just present the Birth Certificate of your child and your marriage contract. Emphasize that you are going to travel back home and you need Travel Documents  for your baby. They will provide you TRAVEL DOCUMENT IN LIEU OF YOUR COUNTRY'S PASSPORT. This documents will facilitate your baby's exit. The documents they will provide stated your baby's Full Name, Citizenship, Height,  Hair color, Eyes, Distinguishing marks if any and the date and place of Birth. Provide 2"x 2" size photograph of your child. The Consul or any authorize person in your embassy can provide you. The document will be signed and stamped by your embassy.

Once you arrive in your country immediately present the documents to your Foreign Affairs to replace the documents with Passport.

In your situation, I would suggest you to visit your embassy and endorse your new born baby. Once endorse the baby will become citizen of your country. Just present the Birth Certificate of your child and your marriage contract. Emphasize that you are going to travel back home and you need Travel Documents  for your baby. They will provide you TRAVEL DOCUMENT IN LIEU OF YOUR COUNTRY'S PASSPORT. This documents will facilitate your baby's exit. The documents they will provide stated your baby's Full Name, Citizenship, Height,  Hair color, Eyes, Distinguishing marks if any and the date and place of Birth. Provide 2"x 2" size photograph of your child. The Consul or any authorize person in your embassy can provide you. The document will be signed and stamped by your embassy.

Once you arrive in your country immediately present the documents to your Foreign Affairs to replace the documents with Passport.