Conned

Hi guys,

just a word of warning, I met a man called ****  according to records was deported from the US back to Dominican Republic bfrom Punta Cana who told me he could help me with getting my citizenship. I trusted this man as he showed me copies of past ones he had done.

I did everything he asked and got my passport.   The passport i received from *** is now being held by the immigration authorities , I was held overnight  and asked a lot of questions and treated like a criminal.
*** has now blocked me on whatsapp when i told him what happened and that I needed his help, this man is a criminal and I have reported him to the authorities.

I've learnt a hard lesson but this is just a word of warning to anyone that his man may approach.

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : May constitute defamation
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

A reputable  lawyer & going through al the legal steps is the only way to go.  There are no shortcuts to the process, Time consuming, frustrating & expensive.  A true pain in the ass for sure. Thanks for warning this crooks potential victims.

First welcome to the forums.  I am sorry you went through this and thank you for the warning.  If you need a lawyer let me know!

A 'reputable' lawyer?  Is it any easier to find one of those than it is a reputable mechanic?

Yes, I have been through several and I am currently engaged in a complicated and very long legal battle of which I have an unmatched legal representation in our case.  located in the Bavaro area.  PM me if you need further details.

Hello everyone,

Please note that i am closing this thread. We might have defamatory allegations here.

Posting such comments on the forum, specially when it is the OP's 1st and only post should be handled with caution.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed