Dependent visa extension

I am from India currently reside in Brussels, Belgium. I want to know the procedure and details to extend my wife and kid visa extension since they are visa valid till 24th June 2018.

Thanks in advance.

Did your wife not acquire a residence permit yet ?

Hello Aneeshks :

I am wondering if you or anyone can help me with this . I was married to a Belgian , so my children are Belgian (EU) citizens. I am not. I would like to move to Belgium, but don't know what my option are or how difficult will it be for me to obtain a permanent resisdency? The process etc. I have no work offers , but am a freelance artist . Any information would be appreciated .

Thanks
Simone

Yes. She has residence permit card.

Smjadot wrote:

Hello Aneeshks :

I am wondering if you or anyone can help me with this . I was married to a Belgian , so my children are Belgian (EU) citizens. I am not. I would like to move to Belgium, but don't know what my option are or how difficult will it be for me to obtain a permanent resisdency? The process etc. I have no work offers , but am a freelance artist . Any information would be appreciated .

Thanks
Simone

Simone,

Please start a new thread as your questions are not related to this post.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

It was mentioned many times in many threads in this forum that Once a person gets the residence permit,  the visa is not relevant anymore.

Wait for your work permit renewal. Once that is done, renew your residence permit, once your residence permit is renewed, renew your dependants residence permit. That is all.

Residence permit plus passport is your travel document.

Thank you very much for your info.