English/French speakers With High School daughter?

What locations would you recommend for an older couple who need stable internet for their work and who have a 15 year old daughter to put in a private English-speaking school at a reasonable tuition? Hanoi?  The student only speaks English, but my husband and I can get by in French and can understand it pretty well.

Sorry for the open-ended question....I would like to have her in school in September and am exploring and planning fast !

Her HS had not one but TWO shooting threats by students (both were expelled) in the past 8 weeks. On Wednesday I went to pick her up and  the doors were wide open. Nobody at the desk to buzz me in. No one could explain it.

Lots of good news.   (I) find the internet connection much better
here (via Viettel) altho cable connection gives us the odd hiccup
but (subjectively) I'm so much happier here.  You will be too.

Semi-rural areas are best to avoid the air pollution, and altho the
Summer bush burning can be bad, infrastructure is good and gets
better by the day.   (capitalism has well & truly arrived!)

No downside for your daughter.   Very accepting culture with nil
of the social problems that seem to plague many other cultures
(class, colour, caste, religion intolerance very low here) and she
will be welcomed by (any) school because she speaks English...

Too many other variables to list here, so do your research and
(try to) keep an open mind.  What might be a cultural cringe for
some is a welcome change for most.

Welcome to your Utopia.

As far as I know foreign children may not attend government schools in Vietnam.  The school fees for  international schools are horrendous. You should check the fees first, then check the quality of education at each school.

Thank you both for contributing ^^^^. As Ralphnhatrag said, the tuition for the good private schools is prohibitive. The ones she could attend (US diploma schools) ask $25,000 a year. Now I know.

Thanks again!

Welcome to Vietnam :))
R u from France? I work for Gras Savoye Willis (Hanoi office) so I know some friends can speak both E and French. For all I know, there are a lot of international schools in HCMC and Hanoi. Foreign children can attend some government schools such as: University of Languages and International Studies, Hanoi National University (we have some classes for high school), IFI.