A new contracting company looking for a professional partner

I have a new establishment for trading and contracting in JUBAIL and I am looking for a professional and expert man in the field of contracting to run this business in JUBAIL throug sharing the profit. I will be a good help for him in terms of the registration at companies and coordinating with big contracting companies for projects' awarding and managing the exceuation of projects.

I am looking to build a trust with this gentleman and I am ready to document whatever required to secure the profit percentage and all rights.

Best regards

are u looking for any kind of investment?,,, or u need someone trustworthy?  i have my brother in india and he s god fearing and also very good in business ..jus think about it..he s a computer engineer and oracle certified professional  or may be u could jus get him a good job

Welcome on board snas1 & nausheen ;)

Thank you Yud

Dear nausheen_166

I am actually looking for someone who has good experince in Jubail....COncerning your brother, please send me his email so I can contact with him.

Regards

if you want from riyadh i can do any help or may be partner bcos iam civil engineer working here since 15 years
thanx

Gentle man,

I saw your advertisement and impressed to join with you.I am an MBA graduate from India, working here in Eastern province in a construction company as Business Coordinator.Basically focused in Manpower supply.I have a good business database and contacts for Manpower business and projects.But i have signed a contract which will  be expired only after 6 months.If you want any further information you can contact me at [email protected]

Thank you

snas1 wrote:

I have a new establishment for trading and contracting in JUBAIL and I am looking for a professional and expert man in the field of contracting to run this business in JUBAIL throug sharing the profit. I will be a good help for him in terms of the registration at companies and coordinating with big contracting companies for projects' awarding and managing the exceuation of projects.

I am looking to build a trust with this gentleman and I am ready to document whatever required to secure the profit percentage and all rights.

Best regards

Hi,

If you are looking for a investment in Riyadh.  We could be of some help !!!!!

Dear Sans

Can you explain me about nature of the job,

By the way, I am working in Jubail, working as HR Coordinator,

if you are still looking let me know

we have trading and contracting co. riyadh and jubail we are ready to invest in similar field and looking for partner who can control the business in jubail.

Hi mirjubail -  fyi this topic here is dated 2011 :)