Rejected S-pass, unclear reason

Heloo all

My name is Bayu Rizky Ramadhan,I am currently an Indonesia citizen.
Three weeks ago Surbana Jurong offer me a position as an architectural associates at their company in Singapore,unfortunately after they applied my document for E pass through online registration the process was unsuccessful,and I don't know why this application is unsuccessful.

I am a fresh graduates form university in Indonesia,, Surbana offered me salary 3K a month and when I did the SAT it said that I am eligible for the s pass, yet MOM rejected my work pass request.

- Any suggestion on what to do next and how to successfully appeal against a rejected work pass ?
- MOM wont give any reason why I didn't make it to get the  work pass, how am I suppose to fix this problem?

If you read various threads discussed in past, you will come to know following reasons:

1. Employer has to provide valid reason why they are recruiting a fresher from outside of Singapore.
2. Employer has to proof that they tried locally but couldn't get right candidates with the skills you have (as an employee), which locals don't have (Singaporeans or PRs).
3. MoM is evaluating each application on its merit. There could be potentially job opportunity which was offered at you,  didn't fit into in their approval category.

Suggestion: Try to work locally in your country, get some real time experiences and exposure before trying out here. Good luck

Bayu Rizky Ramadhan wrote:

I am a fresh graduates form university in Indonesia,, Surbana offered me salary 3K a month and when I did the SAT it said that I am eligible for the s pass, yet MOM rejected my work pass request.

There you already have the reason:
- You are a fresh graduate (with probably nothing much to offer to the Singapore economy).
- Your salary is too low for a fresh graduate (min. S$3600 is the market norm).

Bayu Rizky Ramadhan wrote:

I- Any suggestion on what to do next and how to successfully appeal against a rejected work pass ?
- MOM wont give any reason why I didn't make it to get the  work pass, how am I suppose to fix this problem?

Fix the problem(s) above: Get a few years valuable (and rare in Singapore) work experience, find an employer that pays you reasonably - and try again!
There is no point appealing under the current circumstances, as your chances are basically zero. Sorry!