Transform money

hello .does  anyone know how can someone transfer dollar for me connected to my turkish bank account?i mean in a cheapest way.if someone know please tell me.tnx

What do you mean transform? do you want to exchange dollar to TL or do you want to transfer money from outside to a Turkish account?

yes if someone wants to send dollar for me how can we do that?i tried paypal but it didnt work for turkey

Paypal isn't supported here yeah, do you have a residence permit?

unfortunately not yet,in the process

Then you can't acquire a bank account easily yet, well that really leaves you pretty much with options like Western Union or UPT, or maybe if you have a friend who has a bank account that will make things much more convenient!

are western union or upt cheap?i created ziraat bank account in istanbul and i told them im new here and they created account for me so can they help me for transfering dollar?

They aren't the cheapest no, oh so they let you create an account? that's nice, well you could go to the bank and ask for your IBAN number and the bank's Swift Code and then send those to whoever is going to transfer

okay thank you