Realtor recommendations for Tamarindo

We will be visiting Tamarindo CR in July to check out the area and look at some properties for a possible move there. Does anyone have any recommendations of Realtors for that area? Appreciate your time and suggestions.  Thank you,

Strongly suggest that when checking out realtors, you actually look for a rental. This way you can take your time and see if the area really is for you.

Very easy to buy...and very difficult to sell.

Info on residency

Nice! Thank you, Yes we want to see what places look like and costs however we were thinking of going back down again and renting a place before we actually pull the plug and purchase. Definitely appreciate your input!  Thank you!!

I love ABC realty in Tamarindo. I am using them right now to sell my place which is under contract. Super professional. I chose them in part because I have known of Jogi the owner  for about 12 years. My agent Karen has done a great job. Highly recommend.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Recommend in the business directory please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Joseph Emanuelle

why is it easy to buy but difficult to sale??

Probably because there are so many houses for sale.  We have three houses in our community that have been for sale for four years.  In that time two others just sold this year.

The system is just messed up.   You almost have to do a fire sale or give your house away to get it sold.  although when you're buying everything is a bed of roses, wonderful, etc.  The shine is gone for us for sure.  Just put our place up for sale so we'll see how long it takes.  Have a feeling though my kids might just inherit it - hahahahah  If CR could get their real estate system running the same as the North, it would be much better as there are so many beautiful places to buy in so many lovely areas.

Guessing that means the price is always negotiable.

As I said, you practically have to give your house away along with all your furniture, cars (and kids if you have any)..........tough if you've put your life savings into your home.  To be honest though, it doesn't have to be that way.  If the realtors could get some sort of proper system it would be much better - maybe in time.

I know of so many people who are 'stuck' with their property. Four properties that have been for sale for over four years...so the spouse has returned on their own. Then, others that have been on the market for less than 4 years....and some recently listed.

If you really need to return 'home' you will have to more or less 'give it away as cratedivision points out or have to pay someone to look after your home & possessions.

I am interested in these private property owners.  I can send my info privately.

Are you wanting to speak to me.  I am a property owner in CR.  Let me know

If you wish to speak to me just send me your email address

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

email address seems to be blotted out - how can i get a hold of you

Send a private message to the person you are requesting the email address from.

The following is posted in the code of conduct:
Avoid posting personal details, such as your phone number, email address or Skype contact, on a public forum. The Expat.com team will remove these details for your safety.

how do i send a private message from this forum?

Click on the picture or name of a member and it will open a window.  Simply click on "send a message".  You should receive an email when the member replies or if someone sends you a message.  I will send you a test message.

Your amazing - thanks.  got your text message

Super, glad I could help!