Looking for Vietnamese Teacher & someone likes drinking/Golf

Hi, I have come to HCMC just 3 weeks ago. I'm working here, and looking for Teacher or someone who can hang out to try new places such as bar, restaurant, cafe, golf so on.

There is few friend yet in Vietnam, I want to expand network here in HCMC, so let's hang out someone having similar problem with me!!

I'm living & working in Dist. 1

Welcome to HCMC, TTTNNN (what the hell your nick name mean?:P). I live and work in Dist 1 too. We can hang out for food and drink but no golf. I can throw the stick to you if we play together :D::D

Hey TTTNNN - I used to golf alot - 7 days a week and was an 8 handicap, but due to work, I've only played about 3 times in the past 5 years, but would love to get on the course eventually. Have you found any places around Saigon? Conversely, I'm always up for a cold one

Have fun TTNN...
@Luan dinh..hahahaha..you have a funny spirit!

Honeyclotte: thank you. keep up spirit as your advice;)

Vietnamese teacher, motorbike teacher or wine/food/cafe tasting teacher... or something like that would be ok with me, particularly fling sticks teacher... lol

Hi Vi ai,

Can you please write in English in this English forum so that members can understand and participate in this discussion?

Thank you for your comprehension,
Christine

hey? have you looked for vietnamese teacher?
have a nice day
my email is [email protected]

@miss nguyen -> To note that is thread is dated 2011. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Welcome to saigon . Looking for a friendly, experiences Vietnamese tutor. Contact me: fernandezjose[at]gmail.com

Ted Nguyen