Transportation from Oslo to Drammen

Hi,
I am living in Drammen right now. I am planning to move to oslo.But i am not getting enough clarity regarding transportation between these 2 cities.

1. Cannot i use the same period ticket bought from "Ruter" for 2 zones (Oslo and Drammen) for buses in both places?
2. Can i use the monthly pass bought from Ruter in NSB trains? Because in Ruter site it is mentioned so.
3. what is the expense and passes i need to buy if i plane to travel from oslo to drammen daily.My office and rooms are not near station. So i need bus transportation in both places too.

So kindly suggest what is the best andcheapest option for me? :,(

HI
As far as i know , you can use your two zone ticket. you can buy it from the reuter office or NSB office or App. NSB and Reuters are interconnected in terms of the services they offer, this means that you can buy a reuter ticket from NSB and vice versa. There are buses that runs from Oslo Bus terminal if am not mistaken every 10 minutes to Drammen. so no worries the two Zone ticket is good. i live about 45 minutes from Oslo and i have the same kind of ticket for both train and buses in Oslo centre. alternatively you can contact the NSB customer service

Thank you buddy for the suggestion. But unfortunately as i spoke with NSB customer service, i need to take separate passes for NSB, Ruter and also Braker for drammen if i plan to travel from oslo to Drammen. :,(

Thank you for your response though :)

I think the reason pappy might be able to but you can't is because the Ruter zone goes all the way out to Gardermoen on the one side of Oslo but stops well short of Drammen (I think in Lysaker) on the other side of Oslo. So you can just buy a zone extension on ruter to get to Gardermoen, but you have to buy a separate NSB ticket to get to Drammen. It's a bit annoying!

Yes you are right. Thats why i am thinking better to stay in Drammen only.
My bad 😥

I know someone who was working in Drammen and living in Oslo but she lived very close to Oslo S and her office was very close to the Drammen station. She didn't end up doing it for very long, and ended up finding a new job in Oslo.

Ohh.. That would have been bit easier than my condition as she doesn't have to take bus pass i guess unlike me.

But its also very annoying travelling from oslo to Drammen everyday, mainly in winter it would become more trouble some.

So finally decided to stay back in Drammen only. 😓

Can only go to Oslo on some weekends or somthng to explore

Would look forward to make friends if there is anybody getting bored alone in Drammen.
😁😀