Birth Certificate - no appointment in Riyadh office

For new born birth certificate, i am trying from 3 weeks but no appointment available in Riyadh office of Civil Service.
I went yesterday to Civil service office they said can go to any near city branch office. Like Mazahmiya, kharj etc.
Anyone has done recently kindly share experience.

Anyone?

From what people are saying, if you go outside Riyadh, they will not entertain you and send you back.

The only option is to go to Riyadh office and find agents outside who will get you an appointment with a fee.  And that in itself is a risky alternative.

Thanks XTang

I heard the same but workers at Riyadh office said can go to any branch office.

Yes the Riyadh branch is consistent in saying that but apparently the other branches don't agree :)

:( sad to know that.
I am keep searching in Riyadh Office but no luck.

Update:

I visited Mazahmiya Civil Service office 50 KM from Riyadh and in 10 minutes i got Birth Certificate, Appointment available for next day.
High Cooperative staff.

Great.  This means that not all centers are creating problems.

yea, as per new orders from MOI Birth Certificate to be issued from anywhere in Kingdom.

Same here, got the Birth certificate from Mazahmiya Civil Service office in just 15mins. Appointments are available for the next day.

i got it done 2 days back

wsmhagazi wrote:

For new born birth certificate, i am trying from 3 weeks but no appointment available in Riyadh office of Civil Service.
I went yesterday to Civil service office they said can go to any near city branch office. Like Mazahmiya, kharj etc.
Anyone has done recently kindly share experience.

got it done 2 days back

from which location you got ? because in Riyadh region still no appointment shown.

Appointments are available you just need to few steps:
log in and go to the appointment select birth certificate option go next and return back now tick the checkbox of some other options in those three and proceed, Now go back and deselect that other option and select the birth certificate option and proceed, you may probably see the date chart.

Hello..I was born in Jubail, Saudi Arabia in 1988 and I have lost my birth certificate. I dont have a copy of birth certificate or any other proof with place of birth. Unfortunately, the place of birth mentioned in my passport is also wrong. Now I am residing in India and i am i need of my origibal birth certificate to move to US. Can someone please help me with how i can apply for my lost original birth certificate again from jubail.

Same here I was born in 1990 and have my temporary birth certificate.I don't know how can i get now my permanent after many years

Same here I was born in 1990 and have my temporary birth certificate.I don't know how can i get now my permanent after many years