Looking for a FRIEND in SEOUL

Hello everyone! I've been living in Korea since last year but I barely have any friends. Feeling lonely these days. I would love to meet a female friend (I am not lesbian, I just have a boyfriend who is in a different country) with similar interests. I love nature, I love gardens and parks, peaceful places. I love learning languages, exploring places, sharing culture, enjoying art. I speak three languages (Russian, English and French) so if you speak any of those would be awesome, if not, we could do a language exchange. I love shopping as well but these days I am on a budget (trying to save up for a camera and for Korean language courses which are both not cheap). I love traveling. My dream is to travel around the world. I like writing, taking pictures and making videos. I've just started YouTube so if you are also making your own content, I would love to meet you. Anyway, even if we don't have much in common, hit me a message, I need a friend T______T

hello dear , i'm kaoutar from Morocco , i will move to  Suwon  , i'd love to know u and keep on touch , i really need to make friends there ^^ hope to read back from  you very soon

hi there can we be friends i am May from philippines and I am trying to make friends with anyone nice people who lives in seoul since I am planning to go there soon for work .Thank you and have a nice day 😊

hello maya , ive just sent u a message , see u soon ;)

hello , looking to have friends in korea,
as i visit there often due to my business work.