Moving to Montenegro

Hi there,

I Am a Zimbabwean Married to a Filipino and have 4 children. We plan to move to Montenegro in a couple of Months. I'm self employed as a work as Cryptocurrency trader and run a small Blockchain startup . What is the best city to raise a family in Montenegro? Are there Good private schools? What is the attitude of the local people towards blacks? I'm financially stable and do not need a job,
can contribute to the local economy. I have lived and worked in UK, South Africa, Ireland, Angola, Namibia and Philippines. Is there Racism in Montenegro?

Your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Emmanuel

hi.how are you?me and my fiance is currently living in kotor montenegro.im filipina and hes serbian.so far people we meet are really nice.they are even helpful.i know 2 other filipina.were doing a small business in kotor.add me on facebook if you like..jhosephine cabales.have a nice day.

Great! yes my wife is Filipina and we have 4 children and plan to move to montenegro. do you know ant accountant or lawyer who does residence permits?

yes.we have our accountant who do all the things from business permit and residency..hes also member here in expat...i have to check the exact name.and i will send it to you.where are you living right now?

Ok, thanks. we are still In Davao city, Philippines

hes the owner.his office is in podgorica.hes company is good.

Thanks a lot. How are the people there? are they welcoming and friendly to foreigners and how is the weather? thanks

Hi
I can help also. ***
There are a few dark skinned people in Podgorica (where I run an international school) so I definitely recommend moving to Montenegro.

We also have a dad dealing with bitcoin at our school, I can connect you to him if you'd like? They also moved here in November and they just registered their son for another year so I assume they like it here.

GOod luck with everything!
Tijana

Moderated by Anas 5 years ago
Reason : For your own security,do not share your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Tijana,

Thanks for the information. What is the name of your school? I have 3 school going children and would love to enroll them at your school. their ages are 10 years, 7 years and 4 years respectively.

I have contacted Ekonomik but unfortunately I was told that they only deal with registered companies and not Individuals.

Hi!

I'm self employed too. I work remotely to IT companies. My plan is to move to Montenegro, Podgorica specifically.

Do you know how I get a residence permit? I'm married and have a child!

Thank you so much!

Engtom,
If you register your company in Montenegro and hire yourself you can get residency this way.
The other option is by owning a built property,
Cheers,
Carine

How can I register a company in Montenegro , please advice ?
Regards
Joe

hello Joe. You can register a company with notary, but it will cost you a lot (done in 6-7 days), or do all by youself, much cheaper but lot of stress. pls DM.

I've DM you, AlisaAdza. I'd like to know more about the costs to register a company there and if you can help with that. Thank you!

PM me if you haven't settled the residency permit issue. It's quite straightforward.

Moderated by Anas 5 years ago
Reason : no ads on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I sent you a DM. Thank you!

Hello, I'm considering getting residency in Montenegro, too. How do I do it myself? Is it possible to just get the forms online and use google translate? My email is *** I would appreciate any information you can provide on the subject.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. If needed please share it via your private message system. Thank you