Need advice with my current employer

Hello everyone, this is my first time working in Bahrain. I had some problem with my current work. In my contract that I had signed it is stated that I'm required to work 8 hrs.to 14 hrs. which is stated in my contract. If I do not work for 14 hrs. my employer will deduct the 250 BD in my salary because this is the allowance given to us per month for our overtime. I find it very tiresome in my part working 14 hrs. but I don't have a choice. Last Monday April 23 I was called by my Manager requesting me to work on Friday that supposedly it is my day off. I even insisted that it is the time that I need to rest and keep in touch with my family. But a letter from the director I received for the insubordination if I will not going to work on Friday . Pls. give me piece of advice on this matter!thank you and more power!!!

Take all documentation ie your contract, these letters from the company etc and go to ministry of labour and register a complaint.

thank you for the advice.As of now I just follow the rules of the company. I'm afraid to go the ministry of labour ,can I hide my identity? Maybe planning to finish 6 months probationary after I will resign. The working hours is too long and we are obliged to work even friday and holidays which is a very exhausted work! And I think I cannot survive with this kind of working environment.

No you can't hide identity.  It is a formal official complaint.

If you are in probation, you can resign.  Why do you want to finish probation?

I find it over worked in my current company. I am working 14 hours everyday and even Friday we have work. If I Will stay here long it is not good already in my health. If i will resign after 6 months is the company will accept my resignation?

My contract is 2 years and it is stated in my contract 6 months is probationary period.

Replied on your other thread.  Please don't create duplicate threads.