Managing Wife’s visa while changing Job

Hello All-
Need your advise;

I am here with work permit B and applied my wife's dependent visa which is now in Belgium (as 6 month of my stay is over)  for verification;

Now I have a job here locally and my new company will request a new work permit;

My concern is, what will happen to my wife's existing visa application when my new company will apply for new work permit;
will it be cancelled or rejected?

Do I need to update her visa application with some extra documents (like my new contract letter etc.) from my new company;

I don't want to stop her visa application but trying to see how I can add supporting documents from my new company so her existing visa application stays active even if I'm applying for new work permit;

Please help and suggest;

Yes you need to update the visa application with your change in employment situation. You can email dofi with your file number and  a detailed explanation and documents related to your new job. Otherwise when dofi verifies your work permit and work contract (previous ones) and if they find they are not valid anymore, the application can get rejected.

Thanks a lot; I just called dofi and they asked me to share the new contract via mail against my spouse file #

My question is, I still don't have a new work permit ( I'll apply Day after) but is it okay just to share the new contract and nothing else;

Thanks again; the previous post was really helpful;

Yes, send them the signed contract now. Mention in the email that your WP application is to be submitted and as soon as you have approval or the WP itself, you will send a copy to DOFI.

Later on, if you get the softcopy of WP approval (your employer will be notified by the ministry via a softcopy approval document when WP application is approved - Tell your employer to send it to you when they get it) later on, send it to the ministry. Also, when you receive the WP, send a scanned copy to DOFI.

One quick note, since her current dependent visa application has a cover letter from my current organization, shall I also change/mail a new cover letter with my new organization name and letter pad;

P.S. the application has been filed via my currents company's registered agency to vfs  in New Delhi embassy which has arrived here in Brussels ministry of immigration

You may prepare a new cover letter by yourself explaining all these things and send a signed scanned copy to Dofi.

And, the agency that your (soon to be previous) employer used —- contact them and work with them directly ?

@Bruusels_be

Dear,

After you sent new work contract to dofi, they accepted it or they asked for one month salary slip of new work too?

I have the same problem and we sent new contract but after they asked one month salary slip of new work.