International English Schools

I am in the process in finalizing a contract to come, work and stay in Alkobar. Can anyone please give me an indication of schooling fees for a young boy, 10 years of age, grade 4? The idea will be to stay Khobar and obviously also have my son attend school there.

My wife and son will join me.

Any assistance or advice will be appreciated?

Welcome on board Riaan 1 ;)

I hope that members from that region will be able to give you some useful responses soon ;)

Regards

Thanks Yud,

Looking forward finalizing everything to get going and meet the people that side.

Regards,

Riaan

Welcome to the forum.

I am not in a situatio of saying much about the schooling here. since I am still to face that uphill task later on. But I am sure there are otheres in khobar who are more well versed in such issues.

On that note, please do go throught the old posts, I do remember somethign about this being discussed sometime back.

Cheers!

Hello,
    In general, international and private schools are closely priced, except for Dhahran Academy School. For grade 4 I would say you would need anywhere between 12-16K SR per year. Dhahran Academy is the best school in the Khobar area and it is VERY expensive. It could be close to 60K SR per year!

I'm also looking for a school for my 2 daughters - aged 2 and 6, so any advice would be appreciated!

The family just joined me in Khobar & we're staying near BISAK, but looks like the kids will only be able to join up in the new school year (Sept)?

Any other western schools in the area? We're from South Africa, so perhaps BISAK would be the nearest to our curriculum?