Live in partner and child applying for family reunification visa

hi! my partner is an eu citizen working in germany. we are not married since he is only separated and not divorce from her wife. we have a child. i want to know if we are eligible to apply for a family reunification visa.  i read that the said visa is only for spouse, parents and child..

You are right, the family reunion visa is for married spouses only.
But if the child has German citizenship (children of Germans can get this!), you as mother of a German child can move to Germany with the kid - independent of the father.

Hi. My partner is an eu citizen and I have refugees status (aufenthaltsgestattung)we together live in Germany and after two months in the child born.please give me information family reunion applying residence permit?

Since you both have a residence permit already, there is nothing you need to do just now.
If you, however, on expiry of your current visa want to get a family reunion visa based on joining your kid here, you should contact your local Auslaenderamt about how to apply for it.
Note: Joining an EU partner (unmarried) will not give you a visa, unless you have a registered partnership in his/her home country that  is treated similarly to a marriage.

Hi beppi. thank for lot. I have not residence permit.I have refugee card 6 month only travel Deutschland not Europe my asylum case is reject . My partner nationality in Greece and after we child nationality in Greece. my nationality Pakistanis.

Oh, if you are on a temporary stay of deportation, you probably have to return to your country (or elsewhere outside the EU) and apply for a family reunion visa there.
But you should contact your local Auslaenderamt to ask if there is any other way!

I find this confusing – and not just because of the many grave language mistakes. To give proper advice one needs the necessary information. Dimitra's profile claims she is Greek but then she states that she is Pakistani and her partner is Greek. She first states that she has refugee status and then says she has been rejected such status. And of course Pakistan is not a country at war where one would normally qualify for refugee status. Having a child with a EU citizen who is married to someone else is highly suspect. One can expect demands for DNA proof of paternity.

Hi Tomin. Before my profile wrote my boy friend Now it's me.my boy friend in Pakistani and I m Greece nationality we live together in Germany I work in Germany and boyf asylum status. We are single and I am 8month pregnant by my boyf.please give me information family reunion residence permit.

If his asylum application was rejected, as you wrote before and as is common for Pakistanis, my answer above applies.
If he has asylum, as you wrote now, there is nothing he or you need to do because he already has a residence permit.
Please avoid giving conflicting information if you want good answers.

You could have just taken 10 seconds to google "family reunion visa Germany" and find this official site in English:

http://www.bamf.de/EN/Migration/Arbeite … -node.html