Status of singapore ep is in process

Hello everyone,
I am out of singapore and an employer in Singapore has applied ep for me,it's been almost 1 month since my status shows in process,the employer says that it is because my educational certificate's are being verified from the University by the embassy.i need to get an FIN number in order for my process to start but in process status is not changing,may I know how long can this go ,how the embassy verifies the certificate by call or mail,is there any way to speed up the verification.
Thanks in advance

We have said many times to the new members that before posting your queries, please read various threads in requirements category, you will get answers of all your queries.

Sorry bro but I couldn't find what I was looking for that's why I posted..I have masters degree and my employer said both certificate has to get verified before getting FIN number.its been 1month and no status update.all I want to know is how long would it take to get FIN number.

Hi. I think you're assigned a FIN once your EP application has been lodged. Try checking it here: https://eponline.mom.gov.sg/epol/PEPOLU … yAction.do

using (initially) your passport number and your name. It should display details such as the FIN, your name, and when the application was submitted.

Can you please send me the link again..without https...the link you sent is in review...thanks

Espressolife is right: A FIN is issued right after your EP application was submitted and BEFOIRE any processing or verification starts.
And there is nothing you can do to speed up MoM's processes.
Have patience - and good luck!

Sunilkrish wrote:

Can you please send me the link again..without https...the link you sent is in review...thanks

See if this works!:  EP Online If it still doesn't, just google EP Online and the site should come up. Hope this helps!

hi i just want to ask if, is the approval stage should go first on “pending” to “pending input” to “approved or reject?” my ep is pending for 2weeks, and i just think if is it possible not to be “pending input” just direct to “aproved or reject”?

thankyou so much..

irisrivera265 wrote:

hi i just want to ask if, is the approval stage should go first on “pending” to “pending input” to “approved or reject?” my ep is pending for 2weeks, and i just think if is it possible not to be “pending input” just direct to “aproved or reject”?

thankyou so much..

Coincidentally I was just reading the thread where this was answered--this response by beppi. Thanks beppi!

beppi wrote:

It goes from "pending" directly to "approved" or "rejected".
Only if third party agencies are engaged to verify your credentials, then it would show "pending input from vetting agencies".

Thanks Espressoilife for answering!
To prevent SPAM, all links posted on the forum go through a modseration process before they become visible. If the poster needs the information faster, you can send it by PM (which is not censored).

thanks beppi, one more thing, does the performing artiste in singapore worked for just 6 months, can have bank account? or even withilding tax?

If I'm not disturbing you.Can you send the link by pm bro

Irisrivera: There is no legal restriction on ANYBODY having a bank account in Singapore - even foreigners who don't live there. Some banks may have their own restrictions or may ask for additional documents, so ask at the bank!

irisrivera265 wrote:

thanks beppi, one more thing, does the performing artiste in singapore worked for just 6 months, can have bank account? or even withilding tax?

Any foreigner can open a bank account in any local bank by showing his or her passport. Are you talking about income tax? If your gain or fees or salary falls under income tax earning more than S$20,000 in a financial year then you should pay income tax to the govt as you are earning here. You can google Singapore income tax details (avails in IRAS website).

Or you can open this link it has provided easier way to understand how it works and individual income tax rate in the table.

https://www.guidemesingapore.com/busine … -tax-guide

Sunilkrish wrote:

Sorry bro but I couldn't find what I was looking for that's why I posted..I have masters degree and my employer said both certificate has to get verified before getting FIN number.its been 1month and no status update.all I want to know is how long would it take to get FIN number.

Did you follow what I said? Definitely, NOT.

These questions we might have answered more than 100 times at least. That now-a-days the approval process at MoM has been more stringent and follow through new guidelines which takes longer than usual time, average waiting time is around 1 month or more. In your case, MoM (not embassy) wants to verify your information (certificates or educational background). In general, they hire a 3rd party vendor who reach out your college or university authority to get confirmation on your degrees. MoM doesn't have anything to do here, the longer it takes the process to get confirmation, more time it takes on approval or result of your application. Good luck

Below link, which was discussed recently will give you eponline link to check status of your application:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 06#4152495

Note: we have mentioned many times that FIN number is generated once MoM system completes your application input in it (it may takes few days after your employer completes it online). So, you should reach out your employer to get FIN number.