Is it possible to bring my baby here?

Hi,

Good Morning.!!

I and wife are work here with a valid Iqama. My profession in Iqama is 'General Labour' and wife is a nurse, she works under MOH. Baby got delivered in India. She will be coming along with the baby next month(Baby's age will be ~3 months). For an obvious reason, I cannot sponsor my baby. So My questions are,

1.) Can she bring the baby without any hassle?( I read some articles about on arrival visa for newborns, Want to confirm nothing has changed)
2.) Is there any way to get Iqama for the baby under my or wife's name?

Any other opinion/suggestion/ advice will be much appreciated

Have a nice day

Thanks

As far as I know there will no issue if you register your baby under your iqama too as " a father " you just need to bring your baby birth certificate and once arrive here you will apply for new iqama for your baby i think you will need to pay 2000 saudi riyals for Jawazat for this service

your baby can also be at your wife's iqama too but this will bring little hazzel for every time you go for government departments

somer omak wrote:

As far as I know there will no issue if you register your baby under your iqama too as " a father " you just need to bring your baby birth certificate and once arrive here you will apply for new iqama for your baby i think you will need to pay 2000 saudi riyals for Jawazat for this service

your baby can also be at your wife's iqama too but this will bring little hazzel for every time you go for government departments

Great. Thanks a lot for the reply.

But I am wondering, whether my Iqama proffesion('General Labour') allows to get Iqama for my baby or not?

Yes it allows .. you only need just to ask to " Add your baby to your iqama record " then you an have Iqama for him/her

somer omak wrote:

Yes it allows .. you only need just to ask to " Add your baby to your iqama record " then you an have Iqama for him/her

You made my day!!  :one