My introduction to Philippines

I met my girlfriend at the time in Malaysia, when she returned to Philippines I shortly followed havei g a rotational overseas job this was an easy option.
We had started a serious relationship and she would travel frequently to Malaysia just to visit while I was employed there, she still maintained all her friends at that location and was a nice retreat for her.
We were married and had purchased a farm lot in Quezon province. We maintained residence between Philippines and the USA as I traveled often to Work which now was Africa.
I have been forced into retirement at this point and am looking at business options in Philippines or to pursue my career as an aviator for the last 30 years both Helicopter and Fixed Wing.

ShaunDavis wrote:

I met my girlfriend at the time in Malaysia, when she returned to Philippines I shortly followed havei g a rotational overseas job this was an easy option.
We had started a serious relationship and she would travel frequently to Malaysia just to visit while I was employed there, she still maintained all her friends at that location and was a nice retreat for her.
We were married and had purchased a farm lot in Quezon province. We maintained residence between Philippines and the USA as I traveled often to Work which now was Africa.
I have been forced into retirement at this point and am looking at business options in Philippines or to pursue my career as an aviator for the last 30 years both Helicopter and Fixed Wing.

Aviation is some of the highest paid work in the country!

Last I recall, they were making 200,000 a month!

I will work on that, I know that transferring a license can be troublesome but not out of reach.

ShaunDavis wrote:

I will work on that, I know that transferring a license can be troublesome but not out of reach.

Even if you had to go back to school here to get certified, it would be worth it. I have literally never heard of a higher paying job in the RP.

As a foreigner and with your resume, it should help.

We had a CebuPacific pilot once. Who is to say what he was, but his voice sounded like an older white dude. It was a surprise to here. He did not sound Filipino. Not even Filipino-American.