Mother visa

Hi members, just want to know I want to bring my mother for 15 days for visiting only. Can someone recommend how to bring ??? My company charging money too much and I don't want agent to pay more also. Please guide me guys .... I am normal job persons with salary of 350.

Guys please help me

Search button is your friend.  We have discussed visit visas many times on the forum. 

You can apply for an evisa for her if she is eligible.  If not, a sponsored visa through your company or an agent is the ONLY option.  Both options don't vary that much in cost - evisa is around 29 BD if she gets the standard one and the sponsored one will be 39 BD.  Not sure how much more your company is charging.

130 bd charging sir
Normally what document required for mother

130 BD is too much.

Generally for a sponsored application; filled out visa form with company stamp (or application from their evisa login), copy of first two pages of passport, company letter stating they have no objection to her being granted a visit visa (not needed if through their evisa login), copy of your passport, residence visa & cpr plus proof of relationship to her and medical certificate from a doctor in home country stating she is fit to travel (if she is an old lady).

Evisa is much less documents but if she is an older lady, she is not likely to get an evisa.

Ok bro thanks