Data flow final report

hello sir/mam

i need your help regarding the final report of the verification of my qualifications from Data flow.
how can i get it.
thanks.

luz tan

Submit your documents to dataflow.. That's your diploma/graduation certificate..

Kabayan, pwede patulong kung paano mo nakuha yung final report mo sa data flow..thanks!

Gud day kabayan, magtatanong sana ako kung paano makukuha yung final report sa data flow, kc yung sa akin may babayaran na 29$ para sa annual fee sa data flow group.. Salamat!

Hello bro! Do you have the 3 parts of the dataflow verification before? If yes, they now charge for storage fee for the report..free for a year i think..
  If you have downloaded it before, thats still the same report..
If not complete,  fill up the missing part for verification.. For example the diploma..  Then click renewal on dataflow,  then insert your previous report like the local license PRC verification..
When I only processed for my school diploma and inserted local license DF verification, I received 3parts of the dataflow verification..including COE.. So I guess this is what they are looking for.. Or called, the final DF report..
Hope this will help..

@rico > could you please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you