Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa

Someone know when Saudi Arabia Tourist visa is going to be started? It was supposed to start on 1st of April but don't know the reason behind postpone.

Prince Sultan bin Salman, head of the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage, has announced that Saudi Arabia will begin issuing tourist visas as of April 1, 2018. That means we're just under a month from Saudi Arabia issuing visas for non-religious and business travelers. Apparently these visas will be issued electronically, and will be open to citizens of countries that allow Saudi Arabia's citizens to visit, in a bid for reciprocity.

abdallah hafez wrote:

Prince Sultan bin Salman, head of the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage, has announced that Saudi Arabia will begin issuing tourist visas as of April 1, 2018. That means we're just under a month from Saudi Arabia issuing visas for non-religious and business travelers. Apparently these visas will be issued electronically, and will be open to citizens of countries that allow Saudi Arabia's citizens to visit, in a bid for reciprocity.

Today is 23rd, right?

And nothing till date!

I heard the same news. It was supposed to be started w.e.f 1st of April but still no updates.

Yes, I would like to know as well, if someome has any news

I hope it s not at a high rate