Iqama cancellation

goodmorning!just wanna ask my employer give me final exit visa i didn't finish my contract im 1 1/2 year in my employer did my iqama also cancelled and how to know if my iqama is cancel?my original sponsor violated the contract they sold me to another employer then the next employer want to sell me again but i refused thats why my family complains here in philippines in Philippine overseas employment agency then they have actions they want me to send in my home country...im already here in philippines then i apply again i have already new visa my question is there is a possibility to encounter a problem in king khaled airport when i go back in riyadh?my documents when i go homecall are clear...thanks

if ur employer gave you final exit VISA no problem,they can detect it once you are in the airport.

How i will know if my iqama is cancelled because i still receive message from the bank and i still withdraw my money even im here in philippines..my employer gave me final exit..do i get a problem in airport when i comeback in riyadh?

jamilajameela wrote:

How i will know if my iqama is cancelled because i still receive message from the bank and i still withdraw my money even im here in philippines..my employer gave me final exit..do i get a problem in airport when i comeback in riyadh?

Banks system are not connected with Passports Dept of KSA, so banks don't know what's your Iqama status. I got a final exit and I came back to KSA after 3 months with new Iqama and the only thing I did with the bank was updating my details and my bank acc was still working with no issues.

But, once your iqama is expired the bank will block your bank acc. Just be careful.
you can check the status of your iqama with the below link: https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/Home/ … OVkUvZW4!/

Hello may i know if my sponsor given me a re entry visa and flight ticket going back to saudi and then my sponsor was cancelled my flight and my re entry visa was expired is there possible i would to tell my sponsor to cancel my iqama so i could work to another company in saudi arabia? Thanks