Girl from NY posting more/again

Hi everyone, my name's Katie and im looking to have some fun, explore and learn as much as I can about BA while Im here..
A bit about me : im 24, of irish background, lived in America my entire life, new york specifically, cant speak much spanish but it didnt stop me from coming to this beautiful place, enjoy art, foooooodddddd of all types , sports (watching and playing), good company, late fun nights, and meeting new people....
I just discovered the site and hope it can open some doors so that I dont have to stand out in the street with a sign saying hang out with me.. haha

ANyway.. if anyone would like to grab a drink, or a coffee , or a cig. let me know please haha theres only so much entertainment the internet can provide me

Thank you

Katie

I swear to god im normal... the only abnormal things i do is travel to foreign countries by myself.. but it could be worse right?

Welcome on Expat-blog Katie! :)

Hi Katie! I don't know many people yet either...just recently moved here. I've tried to message people but this website doesn't let me send messages until I've done some posts, apparently. Maybe I can try to message you soon.

ciao, Margo

To all of the above and anyone else interested, why don't we plan a get together either over the weekend or next week.  We could do something as simple as an afternoon coffee or as complicated as dinner and drinks, etc. 

If interested just post on this thread or send a private message with your thought or ideas. I am pretty much open to anything.

As a quick matter of background, I have lived here for about 4 1/2 years and have a lot of involvement with both the local and international communities here.  I know my way around town, most of the expat organizations...... and I am always more than happy to introduce newcomers around town.

Hi WynnWoods!

That's a good idea but i would suggest you to start a new thread on the Buenos Aires forum for better visibility. We could stick the topic when a date and venue will be decided ;)

Regards
Armand

hi katie, how nice is your description of Argentina, i hope u enjoy this trip. where are u staying? (in which area i mean)