Qualified Chartered Accountant - Some assistance would be appreciated

Dear Fellow Expats,

I am a qualified chartered accountant currently looking for a job in the Middle East. In my quest of doing exactly that, I landed an opportunity with one of the Mid Tier Chartered Accountancy firms in Oman for the position of Audit Senior - Internal Audit.

The compensation offered are as follows :
Salary : 650 Omani Rials Per month
Yearly air ticket after one year
Health Insurance benefits : Does not cover Dental and Eye Insurance
Gratuity (After completion of 3 years)

I will be spending on the following items :
Shared accommodation : 2 people
Food : I would like to take a Tiffin service as well as dine out on weekends with moderate amounts of alcohol
Activities : I would like to explore Muscat on weekends (Adventure activities)
Fitness : Membership at a fitness club
Travelling : Public
Movies : One International release per week

Kindly let me know the expenses of the following mentioned activities.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Sabarish Krishnan

There is enough information on this site on cost of living so I will not go there.But 650 rials for a CA is too low in my opinion  even if you had only couple of years of experience

As others said, the salary is live-able for a bachelor if you manage your lifestyle - I won't comment on whether it is the right salary or not.  The things that could be a problem potentially are:

Dining out on weekend with Alcohol:  Alcohol is expensive.  Depending on the amount you consume and quality of the places you go to, you are looking at anywhere from 20 to 50 OMR per weekend with dinner
Fitness club: Membership for a good quality place will range between 100 OMR to 400 OMR a year.  Referring to well known clubs and gyms.  The neighborhood one might be half of that
Transport: Taxis are expensive. To get your own car, you have to have a licence and that cost should be accounted for in your budget