Visiting in BA, Argentina from NY

Hi everyone, my name's Katie and im looking to have some fun, explore and learn as much as I can about BA while Im here..
A bit about me : im 24, of irish background, lived in America my entire life, new york specifically, cant speak much spanish but it didnt stop me from coming to this beautiful place, enjoy art, foooooodddddd of all types :), sports (watching and playing), good company, late fun nights, and meeting new people....
I just discovered the site and hope it can open some doors so that I dont have to stand out in the street with a sign saying hang out with me.. haha

ANyway.. if anyone would like to grab a drink, or a coffee , or a cig. let me know please haha theres only so much entertainment the internet can provide me

Thank you :)

Katie

Hi Katie,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Your topic has been moved on the Buenos Aires forum for greater visibility.

I hope you get tons of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Katie,

I am from WA st and will be travelling through Aregentina From May 8 till May 16. Looking for someone to give me some pointers of great places to go.

Thanks Jack

Katie, I am hosting a get together next week with a group of locals and expats.  If interested send me an email.  Otherwise, we can get together for lunch, dinner or drinks if you want and I can introduce you to a lot of people.