New in Angola & food issues

Hi all, 
I am mohsin chikani & have just joined aco known as Dimassaba which is in Luanda. well the issue out here us taht no indian foodstuff is avaialable  in angola & moreover I don't know how to cook so it really is becoming difficult for me. Can any of you guys offer me some help. As I don't know how i will pull up my contracty with this co which is for 2 yeras. Moreover I am located in Pangila which is itsekf a remote location in Luanda. pls offer me some assistance as food is really becoming an issue.

Hi and welcome on the forum mohsin73!

What is your request about? Do you want information on how to get indian food or something else? Your question is not quite clear :/

Regards
Armand

well i just want to know if you can get indian foodstuff around here & also if one does not know how to cook how does he manage it out.

yes indian food stuffs are available in supermarket - afribelg, shoprite, jumbo etc. there are four afribelg shops in luanda where you get pulses, spices, papad if you are lucky and othe stuff. there are two indian restaurent but you can afford them only one in a month not for daily.
with regards to cooking you have no option other than to cook yourself as we all do our cooking. if you can hire one cook then also she or he would be able to cook for you only rice .... neither our indian chapatis or veg or curry