Negative Dataflow result

I am currently in Philippines now. I've decided to have my Final Exit last month from my work in Saudi Arabia. Since I came there, I knew I have problem in my Dataflow result. it was NEGATIVE. I finished my contract there, I am safe. they didn't know that I have problem. No one knows, except me. Now that I am home, I want to go to Qatar. Will I face any problem there?

Hi,

I think your old Dataflow report will be traced if you use it in other GCC countries or other countries that require dataflow verification.

Based on my experience, my previous Dataflow reports 2 years ago were included in the new report for another set of documents that I submitted for verification this year.

Good day mam. What year ka po nag data flow? Sa pag stay nyo po dto KSA hindi talaga nilabas yung result? Because i have the same case. Pero bago palang ako dto sa saudi kaya im worried.

It means you have submitted fake document. I am also new and my employer adviced me to just resign because one of our co worker was forced to stop work and cannot go home because the ministry sent a mail to her for investigation. So they told me if i want to be safe, its better if i go home. I am still thankful because they have concern to me.

is there any update on your case? i have the same case with you.. i have negative report in dataflow.. i dont know if i can apply to other gcc countries..

Same here 😔, any updates?

if you have negative report, it depends what report was negative if coe then if you will do another dataflow in qatar just include your recent coe not the old one you used in your previous dataflow that was negative

Hello may i know what happen to your dataflow when you submitted a fake coe?

Hello sir/mam. I just want to ask what happened on you dataflow? Did you apply in qatar? Did you do again new dataflow?