Romanian fiancé living in Germany

Hi! I just want to ask cause I'm kinda confused. I have a Romanian fiancé living in Germany and we are planning to get married this September 2018 here in the Philippines. Now, my question is.. which embassy does he needs to go to ask for the requirements that he needs? Romanian or German embassy?

He does not need any of these embassies to marry.
If he needs a visa to enter your country, he should apply for it at the Philippines embassy.
I don't know the documents required to marry in your country (please ask your local authorities or post in the Philippines forum). Most probably, he will need a "certificate of no impediment to marry". Depending on your country's requirements, this needs to be from Romania, Germany, or both (plus possibly other countries he lived in in recent years). To get it, he should contact the local authorities in these countries ("Standesamt" in Germany).

He's living in Germany for 3 years already so I think he also needs to get a certificate of no impediment to marry in Germany just to be sure. Thank you for answering! It really helps ☺️