Searching for Persian or Scottish fold kitten

Hello. I'm looking for a Persian or Scottish fold kitten or similar.
If you have one, please email me ****
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I think you would have better luck on FaceBook.  We ended up with our Persian by rescuing and scrawny, disheveled street cat.  My wife nursed him back to good health.

I like the idea of rescuing strays. Almost all of my pets (bless their little souls) chose me and many simply followed me home -- This is in Canada. Be careful with trying to pick up the cuddly little thing in the early stages of adoption . . . You can get shredded. After the passing of my last pet, I decided to take a break. Right now we're back and forth between the two countries. When we finally get settled down, I'm going to amass another zoo. Cheers.  dcb

Our rescue cat still doesn't get along with the other two cats so we have to keep them apart but he has gotten much better with us.  It took time and patience but he seems to trust us now.  Unlike the other cats he will lash out with no warning when he doesn't like something but it is almost playful at this point.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7Y9jMIrYEMdSeoeNr-Ix7kfVBCN7iQcjzG9mi_N4cvEogLEYCN4f8_V7zzC2bN_rtRxE9xoRU1Ga6HkBFTKIP9qKKWT8KAgbRLUkiI6PjT3rcbrKLsDalzs_a_yjHw9ufM-wGQjyQrq4O9PC91PLWvG-TzPFCs2r8x1uK8czTTDTCgo4cVo-kCTgAMTbBnmO6vNox6R40JOIGT6ehytjAPpY3ws6fX_BbNOu0CotwqxAmDLcBa8N3tlm9tEBrRKOON-sCNZieMTkvSdPtNyyVBoFnfgrg4xN4KpCz3flvuxGZIIOu_23krvjmTWJqK8Ka1PccJsNanUWDdjZmRr9PL_In5jIsqd3ucMonhrV0cl7reFUE1iwFCoAUNGjPbrUrOTjXr4saUSGFd0T220B6dWoQnN_xH5XzaMRbl5kXuBu6uFOfzYCpmuBTz5HBQtHiGrKwlHBoGyKdPa6s2ZLe3_WkaeYFFOjgX2Pd3rOgMQQJQV37V1VhEq2Yki1RYybS41T1hLmc5J9INYj6-aWYVhrsQHXRP0FDbaurxECD-nz1diL6BgWZimtGcgUkwwN4RPLCYTaVOMIPBUYKuwYY23B3dMvlO7gK1gJyDAip0mKRnX8_ehGzxLWJ6tn83PfpC49EdH1J482EjTXcOQmFpZY7QdB3YPuZw=w326-h366-no

Beautiful cat there.