Decent play home and day care in and near Muharraq

Hi we have recently relocated to Bahrain and work in muharraq.we have a daughter who is 2 yrs 8 months.we are looking for good day care or Montessori near by Muharraq.

Hello, I am a graduate from The Indian School and am looking for a part time job. Doesn't really matter where. I mostly searched for child care reason being i love children and i used to take care of them back in my country. I love kids because i have no siblings just one brother who is a year younger than me. And i desire for small babies but my mom cannot carry anymore. I'd be glad if you give me the opportunity to take of your little angel. I promise i won't let you down. Thank you.
Contact me please if you wish

Thanks for replying. I will discuss with my better half and will get back to you

Suee no problem, take as long as you would like Sir/Ma'am. I'll wait. Please text me on Whatsapp if you have decided 😊 ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Oh! before I forget, I live near Al hilal hospital in Muharraq. This might help you take your decision sooner. 😊😊

Please read forum rules and refrain from posting personal contact details.