Job hunting

Hello,
Ill be finishing degree shortly from a Malaysian university and was wondering. Is it hard to find job for international students in Malaysia? If not, can anyone recommend me places to apply or have easy application procedures for foreigners?   :)
Thank you!!

The immigration requirements are a degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience to qualify for a Professional employment pass. With jobless local graduates, it has become increasingly difficult to find employment after qualifying. Language skills are often a way to obtain a position. The usual reason for applications for Professional EPs is that it is not necessary to employ a foreigner for the position i.e. if there is a Malaysian who can equally do the job, they should be given preference in the hiring process.This does cut down nepotism.

From the ESD Guidelines
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR EMPLOYMENT
PASS APPLICATIONS FOR EXPATRIATE(S)/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLED WORKER(S)
The minimum requirements to apply for an expatriate posts are as follows:
•          Degreeandabove, with at least3years'experiencein therelevant field;
•          Diploma, with at least5years'experiencein therelevant field;
•          TechnicalCertificateorequivalent, with at least7years'experiencein therelevant field.

https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/pdf/TC-ES … r-2017.pdf

There are many helpdesk jobs with decent pay in Cyberjaya, you can try out :)

Good luck!

The only issue will be work experience is also required for help desk positions. Most of this type of job are recruited using the Foreign Worker EP system. Only certain nationalities can be hired under that immigration status. Being from Eritrea, you would need to be hired on the Professional DP10 Employment Pass.