Water Quality Vung Tau Beaches

I've been swimming at both Front and Back Beaches and have yet to have any problems as yet. Water at Front Beach seems a lot cleaner at least 100 metres offshore. It's good they have public showers there as well. I always wear swimming goggles and ear plugs just to be sure. Just wondering if that off colour in the water is natural sediment or pollution. Been told different stories.

Do you know of any wastewater treatment plants in the area?

Yes there is. God knows what goes in the water from  all the sea vessels passing by. I try not to think about that. Swim most days at Front Beach and it seems OK.

I've gone there for three years. Back Beach was always ok, except one time when I scooped up water in both hands, saw teeny oil droplets suspended. So I check for that now.

Hi everyone just letting you know I got stung big time by jellyfish at Back Beach yesterday. I was about 200 metres out in front of the new lifeguards building. Been stung many times back in Australia but this was the worst one I've had. Since the water is quite calm at the moment it tends to bring them in. I'd check or avoid the water at the moment.