Job Conditions

Hello to all,

I started a new job 2 weeks ago, and I was fired because I was a bit reluctant to perform a task during work that was not in the the job description requirements and it was not mentioned during the interview.
Does anyone knows if I have any right, any advice, please?
Thanks

Depends if you were on a probation period. I'm assuming you were as most jobs have them, and if so, then no, not much you can do.

within the first 4 weeks they can fire you even without any reason. it's not worth the trouble, grab another job and try again  :)

Maybe you need to be a bit more flexible.

I looking for Draughtsman job in Malta. I have a long time experience in Interior designing position. My question is: how possible to find work on distance in Malta? I currently live in Dubai and have a plan to move to Malta when I will take a job offer.
I am getting lots of interviews calls by mail to meet personally.Please share your expenses and thoughts about my case.

Manudesign wrote:

I looking for Draughtsman job in Malta. I have a long time experience in Interior designing position. My question is: how possible to find work on distance in Malta? I currently live in Dubai and have a plan to move to Malta when I will take a job offer.
I am getting lots of interviews calls by mail to meet personally.Please share your expenses and thoughts about my case.

Your post is  :offtopic: Please start a new topic with your question. Also, take time to read other topics here on the Forum and your questions might well be answered as some have already been discussed.

Can you please help how much cost for single room for 1 month?

Manudesign wrote:

Can you please help how much cost for single room for 1 month?

This will work much better if you READ THE REPLIES YOU GET.

Actually I am planning to come next month to Malta so I am looking for accommodation for 3 weeks. Wanted to know how much need to pay for it?

Manudesign wrote:

Actually I am planning to come next month to Malta so I am looking for accommodation for 3 weeks. Wanted to know how much need to pay for it?

Why are continuing on posting here with questions that have nothing to do with the Opening Post?

Sorry for that