Delayed work Visa Saudi

I was offered a job (sales assistant) by a reputable company in Saudi, I signed the job offer four months ago but up to now the visa has not showed up can some one please tell me what the problem could be?

It usually takes time, maybe even longer as Ramadan is nearing.

Keep following it up on a bi-weekly basis.

it has really taken so long. My recruitment agent keeps telling me that things  are moving, but am almost losing hope. I still cant imagine how a reputable company can give you an offer letter and take light years to send the visa. Am really puzzled.

ntalegeofrey wrote:

it has really taken so long. My recruitment agent keeps telling me that things  are moving, but am almost losing hope. I still cant imagine how a reputable company can give you an offer letter and take light years to send the visa. Am really puzzled.

Welcome to the Kingdom  :lol:

Try to get the HR details of the company than the agent so that you could follow it up personally.

As Ramadan is nearing, if it doesn't happen by then, it would take another 2-3 months more.

Hi,
I have been in same boat. I was offered a job in February 2017 and I waited for about 4 months before the HR finally said that they do not actually have approval from the Client I was supposed to work on Project with. Therefore I stopped following up after having wasted alomost 4 months in interviews, coordination etc..
Then after 1 year of this incident, one morning in February 2018 I get a call from same HR again where they told me that they now have the approval and that I can resign from my present employer  and get the papers ready for the Visa! Now it has been almost 3 months again, I have all the papers ready, medical done, degree attested and the Visa is still not received!!
This time HR have told me that the profession on my Visa was written wrong and therefore they are trying to get this corrected which may take another couple of months.
My advice... be patient Or try to find a job in another country.. there seems a big thing about Saudization going on anyways and things are expected to change there.. Sorry but just sharing my experience.